The Infuser Gen X fits perfectly into the shop which is at the beginning stages of closed molding. With the unique voice command reminders even the newest operators will have the insight of a long time veteran molder to remember to make the proper checks and settings prior to injection. No need to read, the Gen X talks you through the sequence.
Pumping and internal Mixing of the resin and catalyst managed with key hardware components of our flag ship Infuser PRG system leaving no room for compromise in reliability. For the start-up or limited production molder there is no better system on the market then the Infuser Gen X.
- Safe 24 volt dc controls power – Fed from mains power of 110 to 240 volts through small step down transformer, much like the computer you are using now.
- Touch Screen Control with simple Intuitive navigation, as well as, Flow Rate, Elapsed Injection Time and Stroke Count Display.
- Automatic stroke count shut off prevents over filling the mold.
- Precise closed loop pressure feedback, set maximum pressure on control panel, the Infuser Gen X then makes sure the injection pressure is not exceeded.
- Infinitely variable Catalyst Ratio – Simple turn of the knob changes the Catalyst to resin ration between .5% to 3%
- Voice Announced Reminders – Unique voice reminders to set pressure, flow rate, check Catalyst & Flush Solvent supply, as well as, gel timer alarm. Providing an added level of insurance that even the newest operator is reminded of the key things to check and set, thus eliminating the common operator’s causes of scrap.
- Power to fill even the largest mold – 7 to 1 Power Head gives the needed power to fill the mold quickly.
- Gel Timer Alarm – Eliminate the worry about the operator forgetting to flush the head after injection. Set the timer at a value shorter than the resin gel time and the alarm will sound reminding the operator to flush.
- Powder Coated Frame with Casters – The powder coated from is mounted on four casters for stable movement even on the roughest FRP shop floor.
Built from the ground up for closed molding by ones who have actual production molding experience. The JHM Technologies team knows precisely what is needed to build a closed molding injection system for the RTM, LRTM and Vacuum Infusion processes that functions in a FRP production environment. The Infuser Gen X is changing the landscape for entry level system with features normally only found on much more expensive systems.